Wednesday 24 August 2016

Week F1V3

Day 5 working in Solidworks.

As more techniques become apparent to me... so increases the frequency of assistance requests I receive from my friends. 

This lesson i spent the first hour and a half completing the tasks and then the next 2 hours helping my friends. This actually really helped me learn and by the 5th time i had shown someone how to do any particular exercise, I had perfected the methods.

This pulley. This bloody pulley man. I had to check the dimensions of this part at least 6 times before i eventually got it right. And after all these attempts and edits, I still have no idea what I had been doing wrong. I guess the dimensions weren't always entered properly. It couldn't be much else. But because the process was long and arduous, it was very hard to pinpoint where i went wrong.

Soon....... Soon I will be more powerful than the tutors themselves. My day will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment